Friday, May 22, 2020

Physics in theoretical research and development is the best tool/way to scam $ and fame. Because of it is theoretical, cannot be verified easily. The masses are blind, due to bad scientific education, look the guy had billions evidence to prove light speed.

I am not against applied science at all. But I hate theoretical physicists talking about without them, we don't have internet and iPhone, fuck them all, all those are applied science. All living theoretical physicists in my eye are stupid to not see what I see, and lying about fake science, mislead people, not one righteous soul I met yet.  

Nobel for physics is BS. Many fake and false discoveries and theories been awarded. Including the photoelectric. back hole and gravity waves. Look my old posts, you will know better. 

Build the modern physics theories based on an orbital prediction to measure light speed in vacuum space from 1700? How did they measure the distance between planets and sun? 

What a shame?

·

No comments:

Post a Comment