Sunday, August 1, 2021

 Top reviews from the United States

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TD994N7

MW

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, groundbreaking...

Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019

Verified Purchase

I learned about this book through a forum and thought I'd check it out. I have never read anything like it in all my years in academia, it really blew me away and opened my mind. It's a short book but rich with a lot of new ideas that challenge laws that I thought governed the universe. I have no doubt that this book will change the world and I feel so privileged to have read it.

I have no $ to advertise the book, no place accept my article, I am very sick now, soon may leave the world. 

If you think my ideas are good, worth to spread, please help the lost world. I don't want any credit, ideas are free once you accepted and understood. Most of my ideas are came from Kepler, Newton and Coulomb. I have discovered more now, all in this blog, enjoy it, be well. Thank You.

Please read free book and up date at my blog https://sciencere-volution.blogspot.com/2019/06/

2 comments:

  1. Two people from fb group made fake reviews to hurt me.

    They never read my book. Just lost debate with me. Few groups banned me. Such as EU and QM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think you are smart, answer a question. What is the causing of ocean tide?

    The moon’s gravity? Are you sure?

    Yes. Because scientists and textbooks say so?

    You are brainwashed by science education all your life, forget to think and question anymore. You read and believe anything related to science. Nobel Prize winners are great scientists, whatever their theories must be right. Famous theories must be right because they are famous theories. Textbooks must be correct because they are textbooks.

    Have you seen rain or snow? Which direction they fall? If the moon’s gravity is pulling sea water raising up, why water stays on earth?

    Simple fact and logic?

    If you start thinking, and question, such as if we put some water or feather in the middle of space between moon and earth what will happen?

    After you understood the moon’s gravity is impossible to cause tide of earth, you may want to find out the true cause of the tide.

    Your head keeps thinking. Water raises and falls along the shore line twice a day. To move so much water needs a lot of energy. Where is the energy source?

    You know sunlight heats up air, water and land that are facing the sun. When land heats up it expands, when land cools down it contracts. Maybe thermal expansion causes coastal sea bad changing shape and causing tide?

    ReplyDelete