Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Newton came to my dream, told me the mechanism of gravity.  

Einstein also told me in my dreams that he deeply apology to mankind. He feels so bad that his BS theories mislead the world for so long. He want us to put his pictures upside down. He said photon/quanta is unicorn fart. He said scientists have no remarkable discoveries for so long, once his theories published, they all accept and follow and worship him. That's why theoretical physics becomes religion, monkey tells becomes mainstream.

Tesla, Einstein and Newton smoked few joints with me in my dream. We talked about the future of mankind. The conclusion was not bright.

The masses are brainwashed by fake science to the point of no return. The power that be are the same. Humans will put more effort to research and develop wasteful fake science, make the world darker, people dumber.

If I become president one day, I'll devote my life to change the way science goes.
Investigate NASA, CERN, LIGO etc,. expose all lies, drain the swamp and punish them.

If you love mankind, please vote me.

No comments:

Post a Comment